Thursday, January 10, 2008

How Technology Has Changed My Life

Technology had changed my life because i can e-mail my cousin and people i live far away from. And i get to message people on myspace and have connections to get a hold or people without using a phone.And cell phones have changed my life instead of having to be at a house to use the phone i could be any where or walking and just talk to people.Like when my mom needs to get a hold of me at the mall or something she can just call me and stuff. And on the computer i can look up stores and go somewhere to find out were a place is located and stead of using maps because they are confusing.And at school the Elmo's/projectors are good so they don't have to just teach the whole class and they can show the whole class how to do it instead of just one person.And the computer lab i like it because you can learn new things that you didn't know and plus i really like computers. And computers are cool because you can use they to make a sideshow/power point,or you can make greeting cards and stuff like that. Oh yeah i really like digital cameras (myspace pictures). Technology has changed my life because if it didn't i wouldn't be here type on the keyboard and i don't think i could live without things that i have now like computer.cell phones,digital camera's, and much much more.

No comments: