Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Favorite &nd least favorite

My most favorite thing that you did in the class was when we did the collages.
and my least favorite thing was k-touch.Because k-touch wasn't that fun and i already
know how to type and it got really boring after a while. Thats why i didn't like k-touch that
much and plus i didn't like just siting there and just type words i didn't want to type.
And the collages was the most fun because i didn't have to sit at the computer and do work i could just look at pictures and cut them out.And all i had to do is paste them and i got to pick what i wanted to put on there and i could put anything i wanted to put on it that described me and everything i liked. But k-touch wasn't that bad it just didn't let me type what i wanted to type. And the collages were really fun because it is what i do at home when i am bored and what i like to do to explain something about me.

No comments: